Home >> Career in Digital Marketing & Social Media >> Google Ads Expert
Google Ads Expert
Roles and Responsibilities
- The ideal team member will be responsible for driving business results for clients through digital marketing
- Analyse Campaign Requirements
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Identify the Right Targeting Methods
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Setup Landing Pages
- Setup Campaign
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate and Share Reports
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics (Google Ads) preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.