Home >> Career in Digital Marketing & Social Media >> Senior-Digital-Marketing-Specialist
- Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
- Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, Linked In, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines
- Setting up and optimizing accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Specialist in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of campaigns
- Lead, supervise and motivate the team of digital marketing.
- 3+ years of digital marketing (Paid ads) experience
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Candidates with experience in handling real estate/e-commerce industries will be an added advantage.
- Should have handled budgets of minimum 10 Lakhs per month
- Candidates with hands-on experience with Facebook Ads / FB Marketing / Messenger Marketing / Instagram Ads/ Google Ads with content & copy skills.
- Team handling experience