Digital marketing is booming worldwide, and the demand for professionals in the industry is on an all-time high. This makes it the right time for aspiring digital marketers to take up an online digital marketing course. The demand for digital marketing led to the founding of Digital Scholar in 2019. It is India’s first agency-based digital marketing institute in Chennai to provide world-class digital marketing courses in Chennai and worldwide. Over the past two years, Digital Scholar has successfully trained over 5000 students, who today, are successfully on their way up their digital marketing career ladder.
Digital Scholar is a digital marketing institute in Chennai founded by Sorav Jain as an educational extension of echoVME Digital, a renowned social media and digital marketing agency in Chennai. Launched with the goal of building industry experts in the digital marketing field, the institute also bridges the gap between the graduates and the skills set that employers are looking for by offering the best digital marketing course in Chennai. This digital marketing training institute in Chennai focuses on shelling out graduates that can directly fit into the industry from day one.
Courses Offered By Digital Scholar – The Best Digital Marketing Institute in Chennai
Digital Scholar is today known to offer one of the best digital marketing courses in Chennai. Being a first-of-its-kind agency-based digital marketing institute in Chennai, it provides digital marketing aspirants with offline and online digital marketing courses. Currently, the institute provides students with Industry Ready Digital Marketing Certified Courses including –
1. Advanced Program in Digital Marketing
Duration: 3 months
Mode: Classroom training
2. Online Live Digital Marketing Course
Duration: 3 months
Mode: Classroom training
Click here to explore other Marketing courses offered by Digital Scholar.
Both the offline and online digital marketing courses offered by Digital Scholar are for a duration of 3 months. The course’s period, which is not too short or long, makes the institute one of the best choices to take up a digital marketing course in Chennai.
Course Module by Digital Scholar
The digital marketing course in Chennai, offered by Digital Scholar, provides the student with a holistic learning experience. The course is planned so that the students will be competent industry professionals when they graduate. Both the offline and online digital marketing course at Digital Scholar cover the following:
1. Social Media Management – Learn how to create, schedule, analyze and engage the audience through content on various social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more.
2. Content Writing – Don’t just create content for a website, blogs, and social media. Learn the advanced process of “Creative Ideation” and become a successful content writer.
3. WordPress Management – Learn to create professional websites with WordPress. This module introduces you to various tutorials on how to manage your WordPress blog/website.
4. Search Engine Optimization – Whether you are new to search engine optimization or want to understand the latest trends involved in the field that increases quality traffic to the website, this module has it all for all!
5. Search Engine Marketing – Learn the most essential digital marketing strategy applied to increase a website’s visibility in the Search Engine Results Page. Know the methods involved in performing search engine marketing (SEM).
6. Automation – Learn how marketing automation can enormously improve the task’s performance. Know the latest techniques and processes required to carry out effective marketing automation.
7. E-mail Marketing – Learn the most critical components of e-mail marketing. Know how to build, manage and engage your e-mail list. Get introduced to various e-mail marketing tools that help you promote your product/service.
8. Personal Branding – Why branding only for companies and organization? Learn to build and manage your personal brand. Get accustomed to the tools and steps involved in personal branding.
10. Reputation Management – Everyone has an online reputation, but do you have a positive reputation? Learn to create a positive online reputation, counteract misleading information and use the best strategies to manage your reputation.
11. Agency Orientation – Get beyond classroom training experience! Know how a digital marketing agency works for clients with hands-on training at the agency.
12. Event Management – Learn how to create, promote and manage events. Get access to 3rd party event sites for thorough understanding.
13. Making Money Online – Know various methods and techniques to make money online, including Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing, and Google AdSense.
The ideology of Digital Scholar
Spearheaded by Sorav Jain, founder-CEO of echoVME, a leading digital marketing agency in Chennai, Digital Scholar has a clear vision – to help aspiring digital marketers become industry leaders and experts. With this aim, Digital Scholar has successfully produced excellent digital marketers and has emerged as the best digital marketing institute in Chennai.
Digital Scholar operates on the following ideologies:
1) Group formation and group assignments, working on real projects.
2) New case study discussion every week.
3) Digital Marketing clients’ proposal making and client pitching sessions
4) How to start your own Digital Marketing agency.
5) Learn from industry practitioners who have worked with 100+ national and international clients.
3 Crucial aspects of Digital Scholar training
The institute offers a valuable course for aspiring digital marketers and provides them with agency-based training, making them industry-ready. This makes Digital Scholar’s offline and online digital marketing course one of the best digital marketing courses in Chennai. Training at Digital Scholar revolves around three main aspects:
- Digital Marketing Management Development Programs
- Digital Marketing Career Growth
- Digital Marketing Academy Research
Course Overview – Offline and online digital marketing course
Digital Scholar offers three months of intensive digital marketing course. Students learn core digital marketing skills, hands-on experience and develop personality traits suitable for agency culture during the course period.
Digital Scholar offers two batches – weekdays and weekends. This way, the students are at ease and can choose the batch and time which will better suit them.
Weekday – Monday, Wednesday and Friday (7.00 PM to 9.00 PM)
Weekend – Saturday and Sunday (9.00 AM to 12.00 PM – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
Why choose Digital Marketing Course by Digital Scholar?
If you are an aspiring digital marketer looking to shape your career in the field, then Digital Scholar is the perfect fit for you. The institute has grown into a strong community of digital scholars and experts with offline and online digital marketing courses.
Here’s why you should go for Digital Scholar, one of the best digital marketing institutes in Chennai:
Free blog domain and Hosting – Students at digital scholar will get a free domain and hosting to experiment and learn.
Live Project Experience – Digital Scholar believes that there is no alternative to practical experience. Hence students get to work in an agency ambiance and real scenarios to experiment, analyze, report, and relearn strategies.
Agency Experience – Students literary work with the digital marketing agency that helps them become industry leaders. Students will have to take up the challenge of working with real clients, goals, budgets, and deadlines.
Learn from Experts – The course is designed by industry experts with over 10+ years of experience in managing digital systems and marketing. The industry expert will cover an in-depth explanation of each module with real-life examples.
Placement Assistance – Not just 100% placement assistance, with the Digital Scholar training program, students get help in building a resume, social profiles, and connection with industry partners for direct placement opportunities.
Placement Partners of Digital Scholar:
- Social Beat
- Internet Moguls
- Social Kinnect
- Geek Creative Agency
- O3M Directional Marketing
- Digital Influencer and more
Certification – On completion, students get 12 highly valuable certificates including, Digital Scholar Certification, Google Mobile Certification, Shopping Ads Certification, HubSpot Certification, Google Analytics Certification, SEMrush Certification, and more.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for digital marking course at Digital Scholar:
- 10th, +2/Diploma Pass or Equivalent
- Basic English Knowledge, Computer and Content Skills
Why is this course worth every penny spent?
No digital marketing training institute in India will offer a 4k methodology as Digital Scholar does. This institute will spend 4k from your fee towards registering your domain name and hosting and setting up Facebook/Instagram/Google Ads budget to give you the best practical experience. You will learn how to build your personal brand and a lot more under the fee paid.
The institute will help you to improve your personal branding in the following ways and more:
- Organizing Mock Interviews for cracking agency interviews.
- Professional Photoshoot for profile pictures before the course begins.
- Help you to identify your niche.
- Professionally grow your network.
- Learn to control how people perceive you as a brand
- Proven methods to attract new opportunities.
- A thorough understanding of personal digital footprints.
The institute makes sure the money you spend is worth every penny!
Who should take up the Digital Marketing Training Course at Digital Scholar?
To crack a seat at Digital Scholar Institute in Chennai, students must undergo a selection process. This process includes an online test followed by a personal interview. Every batch accommodates only 45 students, so apply now and register for a demo class at Digital Scholar. If you fall into any category mentioned below, then taking up this course will be a golden opportunity:
No questions asked – digital marketing is one of the best directions students can opt for as a career. There is a huge demand for candidates that understand digital platforms and help them meet their business objectives. The industry is widespread, and there are many opportunities, with a decent paycheck and, of course, a great level of job satisfaction.
2. IT Professional
There are plenty of examples wherein IT professionals quit their 9 to 5 job and have taken up digital marketing as their profession. The course is an excellent choice for IT professionals because they have in-build communication skills, analytical skills, and creativity to foster successful digital marketing strategies. It’s easier for IT professionals to understand the process.
3. Entrepreneurs and Startups
Gone are those days when a local business in town could fetch you a hefty profit. Today you must be familiar with digital marketing concepts to survive in any industry. From knowing your audience to figuring out what platforms they are using to tactics of how to engage with them – everything will require a thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques.
4. Business Head
While business head usually hires a digital marketing agency to get the job done, they believe there is no need to get the gist of how the industry works. Business heads are creative, and that’s the key to designing successful digital marketing strategies. By acquiring digital marketing knowledge, the business head doubles the profit for the organization.
No other industry is as flexible as digital marketing. Digital marketers can work remotely without compromising on remuneration. There are examples of freelances making significant money by doing content writing, website designing, social media managing, etc. It only requires deep passion and perseverance, and the rest is taken care of by the digital marketing course.
6. Research Analyst
If you are a research analyst responsible for researching, analyzing, and presenting digital marketing data, this course will be of great insights.
USPs of Digital Scholar – best digital marketing institute in Chennai
What else makes Digital Scholar an excellent choice for a digital marketing institute in Chennai?
- Students get their own domain and hosting with a professional photoshoot upon joining
- India’s best trainers with over 12 years of industry experience
- Agency oriented training
- An opportunity to work closely with Chennai’s best digital marketing agency
- Working on Live-Project with 100% placement assistance.