Home >> Career in Digital Marketing & Social Media >> Creative Copywriter
Roles and Responsibilities
- Come up with extremely creative copies.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduation is a must.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in a digital marketing agency
- Proven experience as a copywriter who has worked with various brands.
- Passionate about the latest trends in digital marketing
- Strong conceptualization and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Ability to create concepts and copy that deliver on creative briefs and align to business goals
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies
- Attention to detail (punctuation, grammar, tone of voice) a must
- A Go-Getter/Never Say Die attitude
- Ability to think on your feet
- Creative thinker
- Solid proof-reading skills.
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and Self-directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.