Home >> Career in Digital Marketing & Social Media >> SEM Specialist
Digital Marketing & Social Media Job Openings at echoVME Digital
Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
- Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, Linked In, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad
- extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines
- Setting up and optimizing accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Specialist in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 2 -3 years of experience with paid search campaigns.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile, and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Ability to be a team player as well as a self-motivated person
- A positive attitude is a must
- Independent learning ability