Home >> Career in Digital Marketing & Social Media >> Social Media Content Specialist
Social Media Content Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing creative and engaging content that is consistent with the client’s brand image and addresses business needs.
- Ideating contents for client’s social media pages
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before posting.
- Analysing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Researching content to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the content calendar for our clients.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, client preferences, and advancements in technology
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in content strategy and content creation.
- Proven experience in various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and the latest trends and advancements in technology.
- The candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.