Imagine connecting face to face with some of the top Digital Marketing Gurus, as they share their stories and tips, gather ideas, giving you a chance to build extensive networking opportunities. That’s eDMS 2015 in a nutshell. eDMS 2015, an all-embracing Digital Marketing Summit took place on the 30th of January, 2015 at the Raintree Hotels, Anna Salai, organized by echoVME. Our event was supported by NEN, NASSCOM, TiE Chennai and Value Added Services where the biggies from the digital marketing industry swapped notes, spoke on trends and discussed strategies one must follow in 2015. Needless to say, there was no shortage of information! You can view the photos here!
But we’re excited over a bigger news: eDMS 2016! So don’t you worry if you couldn’t make it for eDMS 2015, 2016 is not far (well, not really but it’s 2 minus 12 months!). Without any further ado, get your calendars out and save the date to be a part of eDMS 2016! Register here: http://bit.ly/1LyVWeZ and read more about eDMS2016 here
Here’s what some of our speakers and attendees had to say about eDMS 2015:
- 1. “Back on twitter after two long years. All thanks to
#eDMS2015 🙂 Such an insightful event!! #socialmedia #digitalmarketing” Meghana Jain
- 2. “Great Job!” – Nowshad Rizwanullah, CEO of Miss.Malini
- 3. “Keep it up” – M J Xavier, Executive Director, VIT University.
- 4. “Awesome and most organised summit” – K Ramakrishnan, Digital Marketing Manager, Sreyas Holistic Remedies
- 5. “Excellent & very interesting event to learn about digital marketing” – Anukumar Karunakaran, Team Lead – Digital Marketing, CSS Corp
- 6. “Mr.Sorav, thanks for inviting us for the wonderful event. My best wishes to you & your team. Eagerly looking forward to associate with you.” – R Vinoth
- 7. “Really interesting summit. Good Team work.” – Maheshwari, Content Writer, SRM University
- 8. “Good Job, liked the instant tweets, interesting #eDMS2015” – Sona M, student, MOP
- 9. “Wonderful meeting Team
@echoVme creative, motivated & super awesome. Good job in getting them @SoravJain 🙂 #eDMS2015” – Swati Bhargava, co-founder, Cashkaro and founder, PouringPounds.