A rare opportunity has come up to join an award-winning creative social media / Digital Marketing agency based out of Chennai. We are looking for a fresher social media executive/rockstar with a passion for great content and customer service to be a part of our crazy team. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and flexibility to roll with changes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple brands across multiple Social Media channels.
- Work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Oversee and execute social media strategies promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Create a strong cross-channel strategy to grow each channel, drive awareness of the brand and drive traffic to their website.
- Update the social media calendar regularly and work closely with the creative team to develop high quality content for various brands.
- Manage Social media activities and drive conversations that will wow the online community and compel them to aggressively share and talk about various brands.
- Get updated on the latest social media tools and keep a tab on trending topics.
- Closely monitor, analyse and measure the success of various social media campaigns using relevant metrics, meet engagement and growth targets.
- You live, eat and breathe social media. The first thing you do as soon as you wake up in the morning is check your notifications.
- You are an awesome storyteller with a knack of transforming even mundane things into amazing & interesting topics.
- You have flawless writing and social media stalking skills.
- You broadcast everything that you do on social media through images, words and videos.
- You have a high level of English proficiency.
- You have an innate innovation and a can-do spirit to develop social media strategies and campaigns to complement brand and marketing activities.
- You have a bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in social media/marketing/multimedia/mass communication/PR.
- Added advantage if you have prior work/internship experience in a similar domain.
PS: You will be working with one of the echoVME’s client (Teknoturf, a highly reputed organization in the software training and consulting space in Chennai)
You will undergo training at echoVME in Chennai and then will be placed in Teknoturf.
Please feel free to submit your details @ Career Page and we’ll get in touch with you right away! 🙂
Subject: Applying for the role of Social Media Executive, Chennai.