echoVME is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing agency in Chennai and is looking to welcome some senior members on board who can inspire and take the agency to the next level over the span of next 3 years. We are ONLY looking for experienced candidates in a similar domain, especially those who love the hustle!
As a Senior Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will be to,
Lead from the front
- Report directly to the thinker-in-chief.
- Assign brands to designers based on his/her area of expertise.
- Manage fellow social media execs/team-leaders and inspire them with your gyans.
- Create strategic, insights-driven Social Media marketing plans.
- Participate in proposal creation and making of presentations with the sales team.
- Manage existing social media projects to create and grow communities around brands.
- Conceptualize and create innovative ideas on existing projects as well as new business endeavours.
Campaign Engineering and Content Amplification
- Write highly engaging and creative content for various user generated platforms.
- Achieve objectives of increasing awareness, engagement, activities (contribute to leads, intent to purchase, etc.) and advocacy.
- Track and analyse user generated mentions online and convert them to measurable and actionable results to meet project objectives.
- Resolve issues and answer inquiries within the communities.
- Create convincing weekly and monthly reports, and present them to clients.
- Be abreast with the latest trends and techniques on social media space and be able to apply them on managed projects.
The kind of profile we are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of solid work experience in Social media/Digital marketing strategic planning.
- Creative problem solver. Ability to build, lead and do work that matters with a clear sense of urgency.
- Passionate about interactive social media marketing concepts, practices and channels including blogs, micro-blogs, wiki, etc.
- Experience in online reputation management using popular social media platforms.
- Possess highly engaging and creative writing skills.
- Addicted to internet, especially to all the social networking platforms with a good follower/friend base.
- Fun loving and socially elite in both online and real life.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Proficient in various MS office tools especially excel and PowerPoint.
- Owning and maintaining a blog with good traffic and interaction rate would be a plus.
Please note that this is a senior position. We are only looking for someone who is experienced and has a long term vision in the industry and for the organization.
Please feel free to submit your details @ Career Page and we’ll get in touch with you right away! 🙂
Subject: Applying for the role of Senior Social Media Manager
P.S. If you have less than 3 years of experience, Please refrain from applying…