If you are reading this page right now, we’re guessing you’re interested in applying for the position of Digital Advertising Manager at echoVME! The role sounds interesting, doesn’t it? The qualities we are looking for in the perfect candidate (hint: you) are:
- Excellent command over English (kind of a big deal)
- Technical expertise (totally yes)
- Thinking out of box (we feel VERY strongly about this!)
- Self Initiated (we love self initiations 🙂 )
- Excellence in analytics (speaks for itself doesn’t it?)
You will be responsible for managing Search Engine marketing (SEM) and Google Display Network campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing visibility, traffic, customer acquisition and revenue.
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of online advertising and promotions for continued growth of our client’s products and brand using search engine marketing (SEM) and Google Display Network (GDN) based display and contextual campaigns across various search platforms for multiple geographies.
- Play a key role in all Lead Generation and online customer retention efforts.
- Manage displayadvertising efforts including budgets, trafficking, tracking, analysis and campaign optimization.
- Manage and optimize SEM/ GDN campaigns on an on-going basis to ensure campaign acquisition and revenue targets are met.
- Ideate innovative ways of reaching target audience or meet defined marketing objectives through SEM/GDN campaign.
- Manage the implementation of SEM/GDN campaign strategies for keywords, ad copies/images, campaigns and networks.
- Undertake activities such as keyword research, keyword categorization, writing ad copies, identifying optimum landing page, and campaign mapping
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc campaign performance and other reports.
- Create and maintain project plans to update internal stakeholder on status of campaign performance and issues.
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining competition information relevant to search and other digital channels.
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEM practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3 years of experience of executing and managing paid search and display ads.
- Should be a SEM Expert; Experience with campaign management, running Google Ads and Analytics.
- Good with data and analytics.
- ROI Centric Approach towards Campaign and Client
- Excellent command over english.
- Superior analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent researching capabilities of tools available online
- Willingness to learn social media marketing
- Having an understanding of Email Marketing.
Also, if you are a fresher having Digital Marketing certifications and an indomitable interest in being part of this team can also apply 🙂