To commemorate five years of service, echoVME is proud to conduct a Free Digital Marketing Training. This training course gives you an in-depth insight into how to properly navigate the digital market and get the edge on competitors.
Digital Marketing is undeniably an important form of marketing in today’s world as it allows clients and the audience to connect to companies in a way that could never be done through physical means. As a result, companies are now increasing their digital footprint in order to reach a wider audience and thereby increase their reach. Thanks to the efforts of our dedicated team we have conducted successful training courses for companies like Deccan Chronicle, The Hindu, Jaya TV, Chennai live 104.8fm, Business Line, etc.
You can be a fresher just out of college or a marketing professional with years of experience under the belt. A house maker or a marketing student in need of a different perspective can also learn to become a pro marketer after attending this digital marketing training course and become a brand on the internet. Some of the topics covered here will be how to generate traffic, leads through SEO, Email marketing, Inbound Marketing, Facbook, Linkedin and Twitter.
The training is unique and engaging from start to finish. Time is important to everyone and you will spend your time picking up innovative and fresh ideas to give you a better understanding of the digital market. Let’s go through a small portion of your first ten hours in digital marketing:
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Wavelength.
- How to find your niche!
- Setting up a blog on WordPress.
- How to integrate Google Analytics with the blog.
- Learn about Content Marketing basics.
- Basics of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Best Blogging Practices.
- Integrating best WordPress plugins to make your experience better.
- Breaking the myth! Should I learn to code and design a website.
- In the end you will have a blog of your own with all the key ingredients
- Increasing Traffic of the blog through different means.
- Running Facebook and Twitter ads to sell your content and increase engagement.
- How to analyze the website traffic.
- Keeping the blog active. Making a calendar.
- Tips on becoming an influencer and making money online.
- Practice, evaluate and ask questions.
- Free study materials straight to your inbox and further schedule for webinars.
- Details about next ten hours of free digital marketing session!
Now we know what many people are thinking. A free course like this is bound to have some kind of hidden costs that are bound to get you off guard. But, No! This is done for the purpose of teaching more people and as a token of gratitude for completing more than 3500+ professionals in over 150+ training programs held in cities across Sri Lanka and India for the past five years.
Sorav Jain is an entrepreneur with, digital and social media marketing consultant, trainer, author, speaker with qualified masters from Leeds University business school and a proud alumnus of Loyola College, Chennai. Sorav began his career at 17 and carries with him 10 years of industry experience. Sorav is a high spirited, young individual acknowledged by Global Youth Marketing Forum as ‘Top 25 Social Media professionals of India’. With knowledge sharing being his prime career goal, he has completed insightful lectures at places like NASSCOM, TiE Chennai, TiE Coimbatore, LIBA, GLIM, Madras chamber of commerce and at many other prestigious institutes.
Sounds good? Then register with us and don’t forget to check your email for any updates.
Looking for digital marketing classes in Chennai?
It is important to have a profound knowledge in the field of digital marketing, as it is important for every individual like students, professionals, entrepreneurs and house wife’s to fulfill their individual goals and to fit into the digital world. Thus it is important to learn digital marketing from a reputed digital marketing training institute in Chennai like Digital Scholar. This course is an extensive 3 months training program helping people to gain potential knowledge, which helps them to grow their business or personal branding.