If you breathe digital and live in the internet world more than the real one, we want to talk to you. echoVME, a leading Digital Marketing agency in Chennai is looking for a senior Digital Marketer with hard core expertise in media buying, Google Adwords, content marketing through Taboola, Outbrain, display ads, social media advertisements, lead generation, lead optimization, email marketing and everything that drives results through advertisements online.
- Plan and execute all web, Google Adwords, display advertising, social media advertising, lead capturing, lead nurturing, re-marketing, database targeting campaigns.
- Measure, track and create a storyboard of all the performances, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Stay updated with latest advertising trends.
- Connect ad campaigns with Google Analytics and evaluate the value of lead, track the source of leads.
- Strong understanding and experience in conversion optimization.
- Experience in Marketing automation through Email Marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm new advertisement and creative growth strategies.
- Work with a team of Digital Advertisers, educate them, train them and motivate them to achieve goals.
- Perform day to day quality check of the ads.
- Help organization achieve all the important badges required for accreditation in the digital advertising space.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with teams of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and other advertisement bodies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Skills to Match
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in handling Digital Advertisements domain.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Have spent a good amount for clients on digital marketing.
- Have handled multiple accounts at a time.
- planned and executed Result oriented campaigns.
- Be a thought leader and trendsetter in the team.
- Be a Doer and take complete responsibility.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Excellent custom audience analysis skills.
Please note this is a senior position in the team. We are only looking for someone who is experienced and has a long term vision in the industry and for the organization.
Please feel free to submit your details @ Career Page and we’ll get in touch with you right away! 🙂
Subject: Applying for the role of Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
P.S. If you have less than 3 years of experience, Please refrain from applying…