Being part of a growing organization where one can contribute to the growth and changes is the best way to grow both as an individual and as a professional, I’ve found. It’s been an enriching 3 months at echoVME where plenty of growth and change has taken place. From being a team full of energetic and cheerful lot, we have now become even more meticulous and efficient with our organizational structure in place.
I. Employee Policy Manual
At echoVME, we believe in contributing both individually and as a team for the essential organizational growth. So when it comes to employee welfare, we thought it only fitting to involve each of our team members in designing our own employee policy manual.We went through an inclusive process in designing the same by conducting an internal survey and brought in developments like:
- A well-defined structured growth process for the employees.
- Increase in the number of paid leaves.
- To take care of our female employees we now provide them with Maternity leaves.
- For the guys also we have paternity leaves [unlike many organizations ;)].
- To take care of suddenly uncalled for illness, we have also come up with work from home options.
- A grievance cell has been created to address any employee issue.
- Incentive plans have been brought up acknowledge and reward the exceptional performers.
- There is a Code of Conduct manual, which helps us take right decisions and echoes of our commitment to Compliance, Culture and Ethics.
II. Our very own ID cards
We also got to pick our own designs for our id cards and held a professional photo shoot to portray our best professional avatar! We couldn’t wait to get them printed to sport them!
Lending a creative touch to our employee referral policy, we decided to give it a 360 degree angle. Called echO+1 we penned the policy and designed a set of new posters in reiterating the same!
IV. Widening horizons in Clientele
To top it all off, we have widened our horizons by adding newer industries to our clientele – event management, real estate and more!
V. We are on Instagram now!
We document our traverses and adventures at Instagram now! We thought it only fair that we set up our own channel soon, replete with our shutterbug skills!
Follow us at @echovme_