echoVME – the pioneer in Digital Marketing Training & Services is looking for Business Development Executives and Business Development Manager!
Expectations from Business Development Manager:
- Pitching new businesses for Digital Marketing Services in the following sectors: Healthcare, IT, Retail, Education, Personal Brands (Celebrities, Politicians, Authors), Spiritual Brands, National & International Events, Manufacturing)
- Pitching new businesses for Digital Marketing Training in the follow sectors: Public Relations, Advertising Agencies, Internet Marketing Companies, Education Institutes.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for sufficient revenue generation as per the goals.
- Establishing good relations with existing clients.
- Networking – Beyond Social Media!
- Addressing the leads generated through marketing and branding activities initiated by echoVME.
- Drafting smart and crisp proposals.
- You will identify cross sell opportunities and ensure that you identify which will suite our solutions is right for each client.
- Helping in forming a team of Business Development Executives.
- Co-ordination with the Business Development Executive in terms of leads and new appointments.
- Approaching and meeting prospective clients wherein the Business Development Executive will get leads and make a pitch.
- One on one meeting with key clients and presenting the proposal.
- Manage sales process and paperwork.
Expectations from Business Development Executive:
- Help assist Business Development Manager meeting the above goals.
- Designing of proposals.
- Making a database of desired Target Audience.
- Keeping a schedule of CEO’s meetings whenever required.
- Meet targeted sales goals.
- Maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Communication/Advertising/Mass Media/Any other discipline
TARGET INDUSTRIES, EXPERIENCE and DESIRED SKILLS:
- Preferable – Experience in working with Digital / Advertising / Social Media / Online Media / Creative Agencies.
- Manager: At-least 1 to 3 years of experience required.
- Executive: 0.6 to 1 year of experience required.
- Excellent in communication
- Ability to work in deadlines and bring quicker results.
- Resourceful, analytical and creative skills essential.
- Presentation making skills (Excellent at Powerpoint / Excel)
- Understanding of Digital Marketing as a subject.