On 18th April, we conducted our first Facebook Advertising Masterclass in Chennai! The 8 hour course by Sorav Jain, our Thinker-In-Chief was about how businesses can grow their audience and build their brands exclusively through Facebook advertising.
The course detailed on the following:
Understanding ‘Facebook in the Social Media World’
– Reach of Facebook Pages.
– Facebook Content Marketing vs. Facebook Ads
– Facebook Advertisement vs. Google Ads vs. Traditional Ads
Setting up and understanding objectives of Facebook Ads
1. Growth of community.
2. Driving traffic to the website.
3. Generating Leads
4. Increasing event registration
5. Increasing installation of applications.
6. Increasing video reach and view counts.
7. Increasing engagement with your creative Facebook post.
The 6-step Approach To Facebook Advertisement
1. Picking Objectives.
2. Creating Ad Sets.
3. Choosing Target Audience
5. Designing Facebook Ads
Growing Your Community on Facebook
– Running ‘Increase Likes’ campaign.
Designing Facebook Ads (Image + Text)
1. Choosing the right size
2. Choosing the right images
3. Usage of colors.
4. Best practices of Like Campaign Ads
5. Placement of Ads (Timeline / Right hand side / Mobile)
6. Value and call to action in content.
7. Understanding 20% Text rule.
Fixing your Target Audience
1. Basic demographic targeting.
2. Advanced demographic targeting
3. Interest based targeting.
4. Behavioural based targeting.
5. Advanced targeting.
Bidding for Like Campaign
1. Optimize for likes
2. Cost Per Click
3. Cost Per Impression
Evaluating Like Campaign
Designing of Landing Pages Integrating Conversion Pixels
What is a landing page? 10 important things in making of a landing page. Importance of responsive landing pages. Understanding Facebook Conversion pixels
Driving Traffic to Website + Tracking Conversions
– Designing of Facebook Ads for lead generation.
– Choice of images, content in images, content strategy (headline, value, call to action, link description)
– Fixing ‘Call to Action’
– Positioning your Facebook Ads
Building Custom Audience Retargeting your website visitors – creative strategies. Look-alike Audience.
– Building your audience using your existing email/mail chimp / phone number of your customers / target audience
– Re-targeting your website visitors.
– Creating amazing Re-targeting strategy
– Content targeting using Re-targeting.
Boost Post, Facebook Offers and Facebook Ads Reporting
– Evaluation ofads made by participants in detail.
– Generating Facebook Ads Report
Using ‘Power-Editor’ for Facebook Advertisements
– What is Power –Editor?
– How can Power –Editor helps you place detailed ads on target audience’s timeline.
– How Power-editor can help you duplicate ad sets and ad copies with one click.
Do’s and Don’ts of Facebook Ads Best and Worse practices of Facebook Ads. Evaluating Case Studies.
The audience partaking in team activity and at the workshop:
To whom does the workshop apply to in the future?
– Sales & Business Development Professionals
– Advertising & Marketing Professionals
– Brand Managers & Media Planners
– Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media) Executives
– Web Strategists
– Product Managers
– Management & Marketing Students
Testimonials from workshop attendees
“A preamble for workshop prior to coming to the workshop can be useful!” – Renu Maheshwari, CEO, FIN-Scholars
“Follow up session invented and introduced by echoVME and Mr.Sorav Jain is a big boon. Unheard of such sessions. Thank you for the same!” – Jaishree B, CEO, Buddies infotech
“Please inform me during all your training program. I am internested in attending all your social media workshops!” – Jaya Prakash, Regional Manager, PayUMoney
“It’s good to start this traning for our company, as we would like to reach more number of prospective consumers with less cost!” – Sonu Pratap Singh
“Amazing session. Learnt a lot. Looking forward to do the homework & come back with doubts. Thank you for conducting the workshop (This adds to my list of “reasons for thanking echoVME & Sorav”) – Nitu Gupta, MBA grad Student
“The session was awesome! Got to learn in detial about social media & website conversions. Looking forward to more sessions like this!” – Divya Agarval, MBA grad student
“I am running an online school called carnatic life. Event though I am quiet comfortable in getting offline students and the way to go about it, did not have a bit of an idea in t he digital scene. Thanks for helping me do that!” – Lekshmy Manoj
For our future workshops, read more here!
Follow us on Facebook to know more!