Are you an SEM professional who knows to play with Adwords? Well, we are keenly looking for you. If you are an ideal team member responsible for driving business results for clients through digital marketing.
If you can analyse campaign requirements and create campaign strategies, we have some great deal for you. This is a position for someone who can identify the right targeting methods. Who can partner with us in creating a pathway for echoVME and their clients?
The ideal team member will be responsible for driving business results for clients through digital marketing.
- Analyse Campaign Requirements
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Identify the Right Targeting Methods
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Setup Landing Pages
- Setup Campaign
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing Ads and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate and Share Reports
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions
Please feel free to send your details @ firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your resume at career page and we’ll get in touch with you right away!