Interested to know about roles and responsibilities of SEO experts or SEO Team Lead? Probably you do, because you are reading this article after looking this article title. Hope I am right!
If your website is not listed on the first page of major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing then you are more likely to be ignored by your potential customer. These days increasing brand awareness and improving sales all depends upon search visibility and hits you receive. If you often wonder “why my website is not performing or not visible”, then probably you need professional help. With search engines becoming increasingly sophisticated, a reliable Search Engine Optimization Expert can do multiple tasks to improve your website’s ranking!
Who is an SEO Expert?
An SEO expert has a thorough understanding of online research methods that can be beneficial to clients. Right from latest marketing trends to online venues, techniques and tools that will improve client’s online presence are all managed by the SEO expert. However, many people believe SEO is a one time task wherein optimizing done once and you can focus on other areas of website. That is not true, SEO is an ongoing job which requires concentrated efforts and resource for achieving success. So if you lack of time or expertise then hiring a reliable SEO expert can be a wise choice.
Here are Top 25 Roles and Responsibilities of an SEO Expert:
- An SEO experts know all the two levels of optimization – on-page optimization and Off-page optimization.
- An SEO expert is responsible for analyzing client’s goal and designing marketing plan that works best.
- Works within the budget allotted by client for marketing campaign and other purchase.
- It is SEO expert’s responsibility to protect the personal information provided by the client.
- Decides on best domain name, Titles, Headings and sub-headings.
- Using effective search engine keywords in relevant places within website should be taken care of by the SEO Expert.
- Making changes in design, content and links as per requirements.
- Using strategies that increase in-bound traffic.
- Trying to achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
- Being up-to-date with the latest SEO news and methods such as Google’s Algorithm.
- Should take part in online forums and SEO communities to interact with SEO leader.
- To add blog pages if required and submit articles to directories for getting back-links, also try new methods that can prove beneficial.
- Thoroughly monitor website performance and take necessary steps to improve traffic.
- Technical issues such as 404 Error, Duplicate Content, problems related to XML and HTML sitemap, broken links etc should be rectified.
- Should develop user and mobile friendly website to increase Click Through Rates (CTR) and improve search engine rankings.
- Write catchy outline and unique content to grab viewer’s attention. Place them properly throughout the website and remove outdated ones.
- Must work well with Content Management System such as Blogger and WordPress and simple coding like CSS, HTML, etc.
- Periodic stats and analytical data given to client on website’s performance.
- Use of Social Media and networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, YouTube etc in marketing plan.
- To draw the customer’s attention, an SEO Specialist/Expert and team lead should also create online ad campaigns, and press releases if demanded by client.
- To use digital marketing channels and techniques to increase brand awareness.
- Monitor Social Media performance and take corrective measures to improve like creating Fan Pages etc.
- Client should be protected against any malware or website security issues.
- Monthly review of the work done on website and progress till date should be given via personal meeting with client.
- Most importantly he should be able to generate traffic, turn them into leads and convert those leads into sales.
Are you an SEO professional, capable of taking care of the above mentioned responsibilities? If yes, we are sure that you will fit into our team effortlessly! Navigate to the career page on our website here and upload your resume or send your resume directly to HR@echovme.com and we’ll get in touch with you right away! ☺
Expand your knowledge in the entire set of digital marketing apart from seo like Google adwords, facebook marketing, content writing and many more by choosing a 3 months course from Digital scholar, a Chennai based digital marketing training institute to master in the field of digital marketing.
Register Now for FREE Demo class: www.digitalscholar.in