Are you a SEO thought leader? Are you a SEM professional who knows to play with Adwords? Well, we are keenly looking for you. If you can create magical on-page off-page strategy. If you can come up with great conversion optimization based ad campaigns we have some great deal for you. This is a position for someone who can predict the upcoming trends. Who can partner with us in creating a pathway for echoVME and their clients.
SEO Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO.
- Can help bring the parent brand and echoVME’s client on top page of Google.
- Understands content marketing and has shown outstanding track record in handling wordpress.
- Analyses the market and executes latest trends.
- Knows to plan a on page SEO structure from the scratch for a new website.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Knows to generate backlinks from reputed sources through the means of content marketing and white hat tactics.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Must be great at english communication.
SEM Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SEM.
- Must be Adwords certified.
- Confidant in handling this on own and develop a team.
- Proven experience in SEM, managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Understands lead generation process through the means of Outbrain and Tabaloo.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion optimization and online customer acquisition funnel.
- Experience with bid management and analytics tools.
- Experience with A/B multivariate experiments.
- Understands best practices of landing pages.
- Stays updated with latest trends.
- Understands re-targeting, custom audience.
- Creative enough to develop efficient, quirky ad copies or at-least benchmark best standards.
Please Note: These are two different positions. Someone who has both the skills can apply too. The current location for this job role is Chennai.
Please feel free to submit your details @ Career Page and we’ll get in touch with you right away! 🙂