Are you interested in streamlining HR policies and helping organisations establish its key hold in HR tactics? Here is an opportunity for you to be the first HR person @ echoVME to help our organisation achieve its HR processes, recruitment, talent development and talent management goals.
1. Co-ordinate with external HR Consultants to draft a HR policy & process for echoVME with focus on leave policy, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
2. Carrying out manpower recruitment according to the organisational goals and policies.
3. Implementing different ways to promote a job opening (through job portals, social media channels and passive recruitment approaches)
4. Developing and maintaining the HR management system including company policy & regulations, employee handbook, salary grade, compensation & benefit system.
5. Co-ordinating with different team heads and developing a training plan, calendar for employee based on the analysis of skill map with an idea to build capacity and knowledge base.
6. Designing smart and creative job description for various roles.
7. Designing monthly performance system and accumulate them to evaluate the annual performance appraisal of employees.
8. Co-ordinating with Top city college for campus recruitment.
9. Co-ordinating with Top Colleges and Universities of India for internship opportunities for studies.
10. Drafting Offer letter. relieving letter, KRAs etc.
11. Provision of adequate Human Resource, Office utilities, Logistics arrangements, Facilities maintenance, Tackling all disciplinary issues with suitable action , Conduct of Timely Meetings, Vendor Management, issuing of necessary Orders, Circulars & Notices, Monitoring the work of outsourced staff (if any)
12. Considering employee grievances and requests and compiling them to put across management.
13. If you have a flair for content writing you can also try your hands on Digital Marketing activities.
– Graduate (MBA or Specialisation HR or Social Works preferred)
– Excellent communication (English)
– 1 to 2 years of experience in handling deliverables listed above..
– Exemplary analytical skills
– Expert Execution capability
– Female candidate is our first priority.
– If you are a fresher with great knowledge in above skills and some valid internships in the past can also apply.
Please send in your resumes to HR@echovme.com and we will get in touch with you right away! 🙂